Brouwerij Van Steenberge
Brouwerij Van Steenberge is a brewery in Ertvelde, East Flanders, Belgium. The history of the brewery dates back to 1784 when Jean Baptise De Bruin started the brewery called De Peer. The Van Steenberge family took ownership of the brewery in 1919 but it wasn't until they acquired the recipe of a beer that the Augustin friars brewed in their monastery in Ghent in 1978 that it made its name. It has since gone on to produce internationally recognised beers such as Piraat and Gulden Draak.